Inline HTTP (PLUGIN-0001)
Inline HTTP is a plugin that enables you to easily turn any REALbasic application into a functional webserver, giving you countless options for administrative access, multimedia capabilities, multi-user experiences, and more.
Variable handling parallels PHP’s GET, POST, COOKIE, and REQUEST autoglobals, and includes the abilities to buffer output and easily set header elements.
Not only does Inline HTTP serve web pages, but it handles cookies, multi-part forms, and file uploads, giving you a lightweight yet feature-rich server that you can leverage to your customers’ advantage.
Changes in 1.1
- Added ’Content-disposition: attachment’ to SendFile, showing client the filename being sent
- Added outbound buffer for the writing of files, making file transfers more practical
- Added support for multi-type forms
- Added FILE, FILENAMES access
- Content-Type header is only sent when ContentType is not null
- Fixed bug with COOKIE methods that caused NilObjectException